Click to enlarge
Due to high visitation and staffing constraints, local area offerings such as restaurants, bars, shopping, and shared amenities may have limited hours or availability. Cell phone and internet service may also be impacted during high visitation periods. Please contact us at 877.805.7794 to discuss the impact during your stay dates.
Please be advised, due to the late season, ski access may be limited or unavailable from the home. Please check Big Sky Resort for ski lift closure details.
Breathtaking views of Lone Peak, Fan Mountain, and the Spanish Peaks wilderness awaits you at this brand new luxury mountain home. Offering ski access via the Cascade and White Otter lifts, Hoos Views is a true mountain paradise.
Included in nearly 5,000 square feet are 5 bedrooms—two kings, two queens, and one bunk room with two twins and two doubles—all with ceiling fans, sleeping 12. The two luxurious primary suites are furnished with gas fireplaces, walk-in showers and closets.
In addition to the two large family rooms, there is also a home office. A large kitchen is equipped with top-of-the-line granite countertops and Thermador appliances, including a 6 burner stove and double oven with an indoor grill top, two refrigerators, and a walk-in pantry. Guests can choose to dine inside the large dining area or outside on the large wraparound deck with ceiling heaters.
• Bedroom 1: Main level – King
• Bedroom 2: Downstairs - King
• Bedroom 3: Downstairs - Queen
• Bedroom 4: Downstairs – Queen
• Bedroom 5: Downstairs - 2 Captain Bunks
Other luxurious amenities include:
- House-wide Sonos sound system and two home theater systems (including one TV that rises from a hidden cabinet)
- Garbage compactor
- Three gas fireplaces and one wood-burning fireplace
- Shuffleboard table and game table in lower family room
- Outdoor gas fire pit
- 8 person hot tub
- Large gas grill
- Two washers and dryers
- Separate ski room to hang skis, fishing rods and gear
- Warm air ski boot dryer for up to 8 pairs
- 2 car garage
- Parking for four cars only
Please be advised that this home does not have air conditioning.
Early season and late season ski access is condition-dependent and dictated by Big Sky Resort operations.
Please note that 4-wheel drive vehicles are necessary for winter rentals at this property.
Please fill in the form below to receive updates and special information about our properties